Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hawaii etc

Hello all! I'm just catching up on some pictures and videos. I was bored toward the end of winter but we stay busy now that there is sunshine! Today Zach and I went to the park. Their infant swing was broken so I put him in my lap and we swung together! He thought it was lots of fun! Then we played in the grass together. Fun times!

I'll start with some pictures Chris took in Hawaii.


This is the Missing Man memorial. I think it is one of the best memorials I've ever seen.




Chris said they obviously spend all their money on landscaping at Hickam b/c outside it looks nice and inside (everywhere) it's a dump! Lol.



They went to a luau and did this. Chris was upset b/c it was SOOO comercialized. We can't wait to go back and see the real thing!



Chris bought me some chocolate covered pineapple at the Dole factory. I think he ate all but one piece, lol. Now you all know what to get him for Christmas. :) It's okay though b/c he also got me some taffy. Yum yum!


Here are the people he shared one rental car with!


Chris was very excited to be able to wear his flip flops again. He was happy to not have to put on jeans and boots.


This is one of the memorials for Pearl Harbor.


Chris brought Zach home this cute little Hawaiin outfit. He wore it to the neighbor's memorial day cookout. They gave him a cracker. He puked. He was then the naked baby of the cookout.



Chris got me a lei...it was very pretty but also suspiciously redskin-looking. Hmm.


After his bath I gave him a fauxhawk. His hair has gotten lighter lately since we've been spending more time outside.


Mom wanted me to try giving him a chicken bone b/c she said I used to love them. He was only mildly impressed. :)


This video is a classic case of a baby throwing a fit. I have one honery little boy these days. And yes, I washed his hands.



I couldn't get him to do his spastic splashing on camera, but he's still cute. Check out his fake coughing...

No comments: