Friday, May 15, 2009

Gardening

You did a lot for one day! I'm sure the plants and flowers will be very pretty. The brick looks nice by the hose, too.
What are the temperatures like now? It doesn't look like the grass is very green yet, so it must still be pretty cold at night.
I love spring flowers - I just don't have enough sun in my yard to have very many. It's hard to find anything much that blooms in the full shade after the initial spring flowers. I usually scrounge around some every spring, though. I've actually planted less this year than in a long time.
Zach is growing so fast. Some of his fussiness/clinginess might be because is growing so fast in other areas. Whether he realizes it or not, he might be feeling a little overwhelmed, so he tries to cling to the familiarity. Probably working on some new teeth, too; they are the bane of infancy, I swear!
Great to hear & see how you're doing.
Love, Aunt Karen

No comments: