Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's June!



Well you can tell it was a long day as my make up is UNDER my eyes, lol. But I still like this picture. I love to wrap him up. He feels so good!!!




If you didn't know you'd say my niece Lili taught Zach this look. I think he looks just like her, lol! And look at Smokey. I swear that dog is like a male editorial model in a dog's body.


He's so good he has gone one handed!!! I guess he thought the overalls came with pockets.


He is as mobile as he can possibly be short of crawling...he does 360s on his belly. Every once in a while he finds Smokey's paws. He thinks it is great fun. He touches one, Smokey moves it. He touches another, Smokey moves it. What a fun game!


How rude!


Yeah, so not much in the way of videos/photos this week. We've been busy being busy. Chris is working long shifts and Zach and I have been tackling moving furniture, reorganizing stuff and just general housework.


I think I've gotten pretty good at reusing things/using things until they are REALLY gone. This is a change from the past where I'd go buy new stuff once a week. Now it's like once a month. That doesn't sound like much but I feel like I am so deprived...of shopping that is. Did I ever mention I <3>

I am trying to come up with a rotation of like 20 recipes...I know I've made many more meals than that but I seem to just keep getting stuck on like the same five and then I repeat them until we are sick of them. So I trying to make a list so it isn't so repititious. Either way it probably beats our San Antonio recipe book...BBQ, Fajitas, Hamburgers, BBQ, Fajitas, Hamburgers...from restaurants! Lol.


We finally went to church last weekend. Zach hadn't gotten a chance for his afternoon nap so he was kinda noisy. He wasn't crying the entire time but he was being honery, lol. They had children's church, but only halfway through or so...and not for Zach. I think I am pro-nursery b/c if you have the baby you're really just concentrating on the baby...not the service. We're on the hunt for a new church though. Sigh. That was just round one, haha.


Zach is huge!!!! When we went to church there was a baby there who was his EXACT age (crazy!). This baby was adorable but tiny! I think he has grown out of his carseat too but he isn't supposed to switch until one year. I may have to call in about that one. Zach also needs a haircut. Anyone want to have a go at that?


Today we spent the entire day outside working on the yard/garage. We'll see if any of it pays off, lol. But I will tell you I'll sleep better knowing the garage is more organized. Laugh if you want!!!


Somehow, even though we are thousands of miles away, Zach is still spoiled! It seems like every week I get a package with stuff for him in it. This week he got some cute stuff from his Nana (Chris' mom) including camo shorts. I just got it washed, can't wait to see him in them, lol.


We got a baby sitter for Friday!!! This is the first time we've had one since we moved! I am excited b/c we're going to go see X Men Legends or w/e it's called. AND I am going to eat a meal uninterrupted...well maybe. I am sure there will be like a fire alarm or something, lol!


Chris plans to be home from 9 Oct to 20 Oct or so. We'll be with him. We're hitting Texas solo though b/c he doesn't have enough leave. Too bad for Chris b/c I see fajitas in our future!

That's all there is to report!


I know my videos are boring but short of setting up a one act play I just dunno what else to do, lol. It's just him being him. Take a look at his roll it back w/ his feet move! Also...I always thought I'd hate noisey toys....turns out I <3>


No comments: