Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update

Well...I was writing on Karen's blog about how I was feeling so I figured I'd post it for the blog! :)

I'm good. Even though Chris hates it when I say this (superstition)...the pregnancy in general has been pretty easy...discomforts here and there...but not compared to what I hear some ladies talk about!!! I still haven't had any of these mysterious cravings I hear so much about. :) What is weird at this point is that I am started to feel some pain here and there...I think it is a combination of those false contractions and him punching holes in my bladder...it's weird b/c the pregnancy has been virtually pain free...but now that he is bigger I guess that's over! :) I am really anxious...ready to get this over with. The reason I am is because we are supposed to be moving and I am stressed out to the max between new baby and moving and Chris possibly being gone for six weeks for training. AHHH!

No comments: