Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pregnant women shouldn't get sick...

I have filed my petition that pregnant women should be exempt from being sick. I am not looking to hear a response on that anytime soon...

So last Thursday I am walking around at work getting dizzy, sweaty and other weird stuff. So I go to the nurse and get my temp and blood pressure checked and I layed down for a bit. I woke up the next day sick!!! You know the usual cough, nasal congestion, headaches, etc. The problem was that I I felt like I got hit by a truck. I never remember having the energy so completely zapped just from a common cold....of course...I've never been pregnant and sick either!

So there are two things that can make me feel better when I am sick. One is a hug from Chris. The other is new...Zachary kicking me. :) What was really odd is when I was sick...he got WAY more active...right when he was supposed to be slowing down b/c he is supposed to be getting too big to move so much! :) Usually he makes his presence known once or twice while I am sitting at work and then at night when I am getting ready for bed. The last few days I have not relaly noticed a time when he has stopped moving. It seems constant...which is weird b/c I could always tell when he was sleeping. I guess he is bored since I've been sitting on my butt trying to not be sick.

He is so much heavier...and bigger. I can see my stomach moving too...it's a little alien-esqe.

I need to get his bag packed...and mine too. 7 weeks to go! :)

No comments: