Friday, October 24, 2008

Hello! It's so surprising to see you here again!!!



I may or may not have put these clothes and shoes on him just to see how they'd look...and they look adorable!!! Maybe a bit big but I think he is a great model. He would so win America's Next Top Model!!

Getting ready for Halloween! Definitely the cutest pumpkin in the patch.
Sometimes I can find that thumb...sometimes I can't....either way it pisses me off b/c I suck and I suck and it gives me nothing in return!!
Well...this week and next week are like super busy and they make me want to cry lol...Monday they are coming to start packing...everything will be out by Wednesday....we have to get packed for our trip(s), hire a lawn person to spray, hire a carpet person to shampoo the carpet, clean the house once it is empty, get a bedliner/tunnel cover put on the truck, go to Zach's appointment, go to my appointment, etc etc...that list just keeps going!!! My Grandma Shirley is coming over to help Monday and Tuesday and Mom is off Wednesday. That still may not be enough help!! Hello, freaking out over here!
XOXO

No comments: