Sunday, October 12, 2008

1 Month Old!

Zach turned 1 month old on the 9th! He is definitely getting bigger...and more aware...and he is sleeping a little longer...he definitely has my Slater nose...and Chris' face/brow. He also sleeps just like me...you know butt up in the air and suckign his thumb...no, wait that's not what I meant...lol...I meant he starts with his mouth closed, lips sealed...and then within a minute you hear a smack sound and that mouth falls open, lol. Just like Mom! :)

Here are some pictures. I have a couple videos I'll be putting up tomorrow probably.



No means ask Grandma...I have a feeling that is going to be true of all the grandparents...

Overalls!


My Daddy tells me really interesting things.




We'll have to save this hat for next year...a bit too big!


He holds on to his bottle to ensure we don't take it away from him...you know b/c we never feed him.


No comments: