Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'll be honest with you...

Today I am officially over being pregnant. Today I went to the doctor for a check up...for absolutely no reason!!! Here is what we learned:

I am STILL 2 cm, 75% effaced.
I am having contractions about 15 minutes apart...but they are weak contractions I guess b/c they AREN'T DOING THEIR JOB!!!!
They now scheduled me to be induced on Tuesday....which will put me at 41 weeks and 3 days...

I am THOROUGHLY convinced that last Thursday that woman stripped the membranes b/c it hurt like a son of a b and today it didn't hurt at all when they checked...not that I'm mad...it clears things up a bit...they do that to try and help get things moving I suppose...too bad it DID NOT work.

I'm pretty full of baby at this point...and I am pretty much always sweating...no sleep...you know, the usual 9 months pregnant routine!!! I really wasn't bothered too much until today...this doctor's visit made me feel dejected...heck if I had made ANY progress I would have been happy...instead I just kinda did the Charlie Brown head-down walk to my truck. lol.

So...the bottom line is I should be an official Mom and Chris and official Dad in six days. That would be even more exciting if it didn't mean I have to be pregnant for six more days...

Sorry about the complaining...it's not all bad...I've made up a song last night to sing to Zach entitled "I can't wait to meet you," so there is that... :)

No comments: