Sunday, September 28, 2008

From the land of the sleepless!

Greetings from those w/ no sleep! We have somehow already managed to get Zach spoiled about the way he falls asleep...so we tried a new strategy last night...trying to get him to sleep in his crib...it was difficult to convince him but he eventually gave in and has been taking very good naps in his crib....he is sleeping better there than anywhere welse actually...so it was our fault for not going there in the beginning.
Chris and I are getting used to being parents...as I told my girlfriend earlier this week it is just amazing how we have flipped that switch...we were both like the most non-kid people ever and now we're totally in love with him and it's just great!!! I cannot believe how much I love him...I literally start having a bit of a panic attack when I am away from him at about the 1.5 hour mark...
The only problem is that I CANNOT sleep! My brain won't let me...I am supposed to sleep when he sleps but I lay in bed for HOURS and cannot get to sleep...I've tried everything...glass of wine, warm shower, counting, etc...it's unreal!
Here are some more pictures. :)









No comments: