Monday, August 17, 2009

Mom's last week/My birthday

Mom stayed for another week, yay!  So we started off celebrating my birthday by Chris surprising up and babysitting Zach and sending us to the salon.  I got my nails done and a great haircut.  When we got home we took pictures w/ Zach to show off all of our new haircuts!  Then Mom babysat so Chris and I could go out-we went and saw Transformers 2 (wow, it really really wasn't as good as it could have been).  Mom bought me a dress to wear as well, lol.  Then one night I used Chris' dad's recipe and made them some salmon.  Mom and I did some shopping downtown.  Then on my actual birthday we all went to Chili's (shock!).  Mom made (shock!) me my favorite cake-red velvet w/ cream cheese frosting.  That cake is so awesome, it kicks all the other cake's butts.

--
<3 Shana Marie

No comments: