Friday, December 26, 2008

Pictures.

I put the videos up, now here are some pictures. Most are from around the house on Christmas Eve and Christmas...then there are some with Zach on his first playdate with his friend Jared (Jared is five and a half months)...there is also one that is a familiar sight; us on the webcam with the grandparents....also a picture of Zach in his Tigger robe...looks like something Will Truman would wear. Finally, there is a picture of me in a Jeep for no particular reason. Just in case you are wondering...I am sick AGAIN (omg)...Smokey is sick too...and we have to clean up after him if you know what I mean...makes changing Zach's diapers seem like pure bliss. the house was clean and is now full of Christmas-stuff...so like...it's not clean anymore lol. But on Monday I will start working on that. WHY OH WHY can't Anchorage have a container store? I would SOOOO be there. They don't have a goodwill either...hopefully the salvation army will be willing to take our truckload of donations...Well I need to go take a shower because I am pretty sure I smell like a mix of pee, poop and spit up. Ah, the life of a Mom...and dogowner.











No comments: