Saturday, December 13, 2008

He's Alaskan!

Well it's official...we're Alaskans now. I was sad to give up my Texan driver's license...but I guess the whole "you can take the girl out of Texas but you can't take the Texas out of the girl" will always be true. As usual, Zach was the hit of the DMV...and he got an ID card! He is the most identified 3 month old ever...he has his birtch certificate, his SS card, an ID card and a passport!!!! Ridiculous! I wrapped up his Christmas presents tonight. :) One is from Santa!


Check it out it says 2 feet and 14lbs...that is hilarious.


Here are some pictures from the last couple days.




We have really good news also! We are getting our house earlier than we thought. We move in a week from Monday....the 22nd. So we have to hurry and get everything unpacked. I am so excited...you don't understand...I have created a floor plan of my kitchen in powerpoint and planned where everything out. I have done the same for all the rooms and decided where all the furniture will go. I have come up with some decorating plans. Yes....I am ridiculous.
I am really excited that we'll get Smokey. I feel bad because it has been like 0 degrees here so we can't get him out of the vet (we aren't allowed to bring him in our room) so I am sure he is sad. :(
In any case...as of the 22nd our new address will be:
6906D Anderson Circle
Elmendorf AFB, AK 99506
Btw....do you know how many times I've had to scratch out Elmendorf, TX?
Sigh. :)

No comments: