Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hello all! I greet you in good spirits! Many reasons. Probably the biggest is the weather. It's been hovering around 40 and the sun has been out for about a week now. That makes me a happy camper. I also got to go shopping this weekend. The kind where you just browse without watching the clock. It was nice. Also Chris is going to days in a couple weeks which is good news. We got to go to church today which is always uplifting. And most of all I've just been feeling blessed lately! Anyhoo!

School is winding down. I will be out as of April 28th! That is good news but it also means that I've got a lot of homework for this last month. All kinds of it! I'm going to share one thing I did below.

Chris is doing well. He's having to adjust his schedule a lot and he's been getting less and less sleep. The good news is that he goes to days as of the 12th. The bad news is that it is 4am to 4pm. Oh well, we'll just be happy to see him while it's light outside on his days off! He's been keeping vampire hours for a couple months now!

Zach is doing well! His feet are growing but he's about the same. This latest daycare change took a bit of adjusting but he is good now. We're getting his whining under control as well. He's not talking yet, still babbling. He's babbling with a purpose though so it's coming soon. Unfortunately the one word he has latched onto is Mama...which means Mama get me some more or Mama help me do this or Mama...as in not a loving name for his most treasured Mother...but we'll take what we can get! =D

We've got several visits coming this summer. My Mom comes in May, my Grandparents in June and Chris' parents in July! Chris and I have a lot of plans as well. We are really planning to get out there and do a lot this year. Should be fun!

Now for some visual aids! =D

Zach got dressed up and found my old cell phone.



Early in March Chris cleared off the driveway completely for the second time. It's a shame Zach only has asphalt to play on but beggars can't be choosers!

His peripheral vision was severely impaired, lol.


This was April 2nd. The snow is slowly receding. We take every advantage to get out. We walk to or from the babysitter's house everyday. We introduced the bouncing ball to Zach here. (it doesn't bounce nearly as well on carpet) He thought it was just great! He was all giggles until he got frustrated because every time he bent over to catch it it moved away to fast! Lol. Chris showed him how to make the snow go splat on the gravel and he thought that was pretty cool as well. This is in our guest parking lot by the way. (Don't worry Karen!)
He was a MESS when we got inside. I didn't mind though, it was a lot of fun!


He wanted no clothes, mismatched shoes and his cowboy hat. Who am I to refuse such a cutie pie?





We went to Church and then after a nap Zach "hunted" for eggs!!


I had to make a music video for one of my classes-you know to teach us about editing software, storyboarding and such. It was fun once I got a Mac! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics and a great job with the video. Its so nice to be able to see snap shots of him growing up and to see and hear the happy, loving home he is being brought up in. You two are great parents!

I sure wish I was on the list of people that are coming to visit this year. I know you will enjoy all the company.

I love you all very very much and miss you terribly.

Take care and keep those pics and videos coming!!

Dave

Rachel said...

hahahah that is hilarious! what a stinker!