Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zach is 18 months!

Well I am on Spring Break. I had all these grand plans for the break until we all got sick on Saturday. All three of us are sick, Chris is the worst because he has a sinus infection. Kinda killed my playgroup plans with Zach so we watched Sesame Street instead. I cannot tell you how much he loved it, lol. He was in a trance, didn't take his eyes off the screen!

Yesterday Zach turned 18 months! Can you believe that?! I definitely can't. Here are some pictures I took of him yesterday.






Had to take some pictures of Smokey for one of my classes. Here are a few.


Here Zach and Daddy are playing.
Zach is doing great! He has learned how to dance. And he likes to sit in my lap, drink his juice and watch his video. It's pretty cute. He also tickles me and plays peekaboo. All kinds of stuff. He is getting so big!!!


We went to the Iditarod (Alaska rodeo) and saw the run with the reindeer. That was fun! It was really cold though. We bought a picture of a moose in the winter at the craft show, it's pretty! We also bought a painted piece of mammoth tusk! Neato!


Here is a video of him trying to put on his shoes, pretty funny!



I have to make a music video for one of my classes. Here are the first few seconds. It's a country song, if you didn't guess.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can he be any cuter than he is?? My gosh...he looks like he is 3 years old is so big!

I sure miss you guys. I love you a bunch.

david

Rachel said...

I miss you guys! He is getting so big. I have his baby picture on my "cubicle" wall and I just can't believe that is the same person!

-rachel

dnypgl said...

Michael Edward needs to see what great direction and cinematography is all about.

G'Pa/GG'Pa