Thursday, July 23, 2009

Zach's First Haircut!

Ok so I have a huge folder of pictures to go through from when my Mom, Aunt Kelly and Aunt Michelle came to visit. I have to break them up! I'd like to start with his first haircut. I know it's silly but I wasn't really emotional until afterward...for days after I would look at him with his new haircut and it seemed so strange to me...he made the transition from baby to little boy. *cry* Anyway these pictures are from the day he got his haircut.

We all got our "before" shots. As you can see he REALLY needed a haircut. I could BARELY wait until Mom got here to do it!



The place we went was called Haircuts for Peanuts. They were great. The lady saved his hair in an envelope for me and gave me a certificate! These people know us moms well!



All done! What a handsome boy!
Of course we got it on video!
After the haircut we went to the market to pick up a few things. Now everyone got their "after" shots, lol.

We did the fur photos. I've decided if people visit me in the summer they are required to do this. Come in the winter if you don't like it! =D I was cracking up SO hard while we did this. Kelly's jacket was barely wearable...you can't tell but it was like patches of fur barely taped together or something, it was soooo funny. And on the other side I am pretty sure they gave Chris a woman's coat. OMG it was hilarious!





We did some other obligatory Anchorage pictures...with Balto...and the bear/fish...it's good luck to rub his belly!

No comments: