Monday, March 2, 2009

Randy Rondy!

Well we froze our butts off for a few hours outside. Then we came home and it took hours for me to defrost. I hate to break it to you but the fatty parts of your body stay cold longer...I don't understand why they say fat insulates...for instance...most girls have some fat on the outside of their legs...and their butts...these parts of my body were still very cold to the touch an HOUR after we were inside....that is crazy...I guess it doesn't help that I only had jeans protecting those areas...but w/e...here are some pictures...
Chris left tracks in my jeep...



We were cold.

That's a reindeer.

No children were harmed in the making of this cute tractor parade thingy.

Zach is like....are you serious w/ this business?

There weren't many brave enought o stay on that cold float thingy...although some Shriner's made it out on their....small car thingys....

Saw some dog sledding...I was surprised that some of the dogs looked to puny and not warm enough to be sled dogs...but they were!

We bought this...made from soapstone, alabaster and fossilized whale bone...very neat!

Out the back door...

Looking at the front door...


Here is a video in which I attempted to help him sit up with the boppy pillow...but it didn't work, lol.

Final thought...I let Zach gnaw on some lumpia yesterday...judging from the diaper I just changed...he can have more lumpia when he is potty trained!

No comments: