Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I can't think of a title.

So I've done probably 15 or so scrapbook layouts since Saturday...Saturday I spent five hours scraping w/ some new friends...I know that no one cares but me but I am so excited b/c I just got some new scrapbooking stamps...so I will post a picture of my first stamp layout...


And because Chris stayed with Zach while I was gone all day, I made him blueberry pancakes w/ strawberry and whipped cream topping...and some bacon to make the hair. Yes, I know it sounds awful but he liked it.


Zach is getting so long...and he is so long and lean...so many babies I see have really round heads...but he doesn't...of course if I look at Chris' and my baby pictures we don't really have round heads either, so it's not much of a coincidence. Anyway...he is steadily eating a fruit or vegetable cup a day...and he is almost finishing the entire thing! BTW-Who knew bananas were so smelly? In any case we weighed him on our never-been-calibrated-scale and he was 19.2 pounds!
Horton the hat!
One of my favorite things Zach does now is try to eat his feet. The other night he got a real good taste and he made such a face! I asked him what he expected his feet to taste like!!! lol



Also I asked Smokey to pose for me and he got all editorial on me! Looks like a coverdog to me!





No comments: