Saturday, November 29, 2008

My first Alaska T Shirt!

Hello all. I am excited that I finally got caught up on the blog! Woohoo. So today was good and bad. The bad is that I am exhausted from ANOTHER day of shopping. I went to the commissary for some real groceries...and you know how when you don't know the store it takes forever to find everything? And then you end up going back and forth and back and forth....or is that just me? Either way it was annoying...and they didn't have SALMON for sale!!!! Hello, this is Alaska right? :) So...then I made a real dinner tonight! Meatloaf and gren bean casserole! And then we finished up with some of the pumpkin pie I made yesterday. :) So yes, when you look at that picture of me....that is a picture of a real live housewife. :) Zach is wearing his first Alaska Tshirt...he also has a hoodie that says Alaska. :) But no need for wearing that yet.







No comments: