Friday, June 13, 2008

Update

It's been a while since I've posted...I am finally off of overtime at work...I was working 5-7 days a week for 8-12 hours for about six weeks. Raked in some dough...and time went fast...oh...wait...still 78 days to go!!!

We spent Memorial Day weekend with my family in Kerrville. Here are some pictures.



My cousin Olivia.

Great Grandma Linda got Zachary a nice stroller/car seat set that daddy-to-be Chris learned the ropes on.



We got our beautiful dresser for Zachary home safe and sound. Great Grandma Becky has made sure that Zachary has a nice place to store all of his things. :)



We also made a video for Chris' Grandpa's 80th birthday...here is what didn't make it:



Also...as some of you may know...and some may not...we got orders to Alaska. Not too many details other than it is Elmendorf AFB and it will be sometime in November!



So...pregnancy update
-All tests that you can take have come back negative
-My blood pressure is always perfect
-No cravings to report
-My metabolism is out of control. I eat a bagel and fruit in the morning at 7ish. I am STARVING by 9. No...not hungry...not...I could eat a bite...I am talking blurry vision, headache, tummy talkin' STARVING. I was worried about gestational diabetes, but that test came back good. The doctor told me I would get to the point where I would feel like I was eating all day...so I got some healthier things in order to do that...I am still starving, but at least the protein bar is healthy. :( I AM SO HUNGRY!
-Zach likes to play the drums. It's inspiring. I don't really get the particular songs he is attempting...but I know he is beating on all of my internals with great rhythm! It's crazy how much oomph he has in his movements. If I am reading with my hand resting on my tummy and he kicks (or whatever) the magazine jumps...I lose focus...and I am like...did Zach just do that??!

No comments: