Monday, June 23, 2008

Baby Shower

Well we had the baby shower this weekend. It was fun and Zach got a haul of stuff that will give him very good start when he joins us! I will be working on my thank you cards here shortly. Thank you so much to everyone!!! :)

--Here are some pictures. Now...seeing that I am the editor of these pictures I have chosen the ones in which I MOSTLY don't look horrible.
We'll have to break it down I think. So we'll start with pictures of the guests.
Me, my Mom and my neice Lili.
Me and my Nana...in from Austin!

Me and Aunt Janet...in from Houston!

Me and my friends Lindsey and John.

Me and my sister Angel.

Me and the baby shower planner extroirdianaire/BFF Shannon!!

Once everyone arrived we ate some snacks, had some punch and found some seats. Gaming ensued.
We played the purse game...where you have to try and find stuff in your purse. Unfortunately my friend Lindsey rode in on a motorcycle and only had a wallet and a helmet.
Next we played baby bingo followed by the Name That-Disgusting-Baby-Food game! I advised everyone I would surely lose that game. And I did. When you confuse pears for macaroni you know it's going to be a rough motherhood. :)




My Mom also got a lovely cake.

No comments: