Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day

Allow me to get sentimental...As we're getting closer to Mother's Day...it ocurred to me how little we understand how deep a Mother's love goes. I say this because even as I've always understood that my mother loves me fiercely...would do anything for me...and will always be in my corner...there is just no action or words that can describe the depth of that love. I am only five months along and already I can feel it building...it is almost overwhelming...and this is just the beginning. Despite all the griping and the swelling and the stretch marks and the heartburn, pregnancy really is incredible...and it really helps you understand how much your Mom really does love you!

1 comment:

Olivias Mom said...

It only grows. I can't imagine my life without Olivia. It really feels like something that can't be explained. I'm not trying to sound dismissive of those without kids...but if anyone had tried to describe the feeling to me before I had her, it wouldn't have registered. Now I "get it". And what's really cool is that I can have a terrible day at work, and it melts away the minute I pick her up at daycare and she smiles at me.